Testers, you should have received the new recipe by now and, thanks to one of your fellow testers, JoAnne, I see that I made yet another mistake in the formula box. I forgot to increase the volume measurements for corn meal, oats, and flax seeds to compensate for the larger amount of mash (the weights are correct but not the tablespoon amounts). So, if you are using tablespoons instead of grams or ounces, it should read 6 tablespoons of oats and cornmeal, and 2 tablespoons of flax seeds (you can use them whole or ground).
Also, again thanks to JoAnne, we may have discovered one of the causes of the "gloppy mess" problem with the last recipe. I screwed up again on the chart and called for 400 grams of water in the mash but listed it as 17 1/2 ounces which, as some of you already figured out, is the ounce equivency for 500 grams, not 400. It should have read 14 ounces. Those extra 3 1/2 ounces may be the reason your dough ran all over the place and why I got such wildly divergent test results from so many of you. Again, my bad! Sorry about the confusion. I'll try not to let this happen again (another example of why writers need good editors--this kind of thing would have been caught in editorial, but we haven't gotten that far yet).
Looking forward to seeing your test results.
May Your Bread Always Rise,